Working in collaboration with attorneys, mediators, and therapists to help divorcing individuals and couples resolve financial, tax, and investment issues with dignity and economy.
• Experienced as a forensic accountant and financial specialist in over 750 divorces.
• Prompt, private meetings in a convenient location at reasonable rates.
• Consider various alternatives for dividing property, alimony, and child support
• Small business and professional practice valuations
• Moore-Marsden and reimbursement calculations
Marital lifestyle analysis
• Designated as a CPA / Personal financial specialist
• Frequent speaker on mediation and collaborative law
• Educate individuals so that they understand settlement options
• Prepare tax returns
• Assist in negotiations
• Jointly retained by family law attorneys as neutral financial expert
• Appointed by judges as the Court’s forensic accounting expert
Bachelor’s Degree, UCLA
Master of Business Administration Program, CSUN
Business Valuation Specialist
Certified in Financial Forensics
Personal Financial Specialist
Registered Investment Advisor
Mediation Training – LA County Bar Association
Interdisciplinary Collaborative Training
MEMBERSHIPS & HONORS
California Society of CPAs Litigation Support – Family Law Section
Los Angeles County Bar Association – Associate Member
San Fernando Valley Bar Association – Associate Member
Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
Collaborative Practice California – CPCal – Board member
Coalition for Collaborative Divorce, Inc. – founding Board member
American Institute of CPAs
1055 E. Colorado Boulevard Suite 500
Pasadena CA 91106
Other offices in Woodland Hills and West Los Angeles.