PASADENA COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE (PCD) offers this FREE PUBLIC SERVICE to:
1. Empower you to make well-informed and effective long-term decisions as you consider divorce, and
2. Inform professionals serving clients who are dealing with divorce.
• Options offered help preserve respect and money.
• Attendees learn to understand and manage the legal, financial, and emotional aspects of divorce.
• Topics include: the different divorce options, the pros and cons and relative costs of each, divorce-related terms, and which approach may provide desired outcomes under different financial and interpersonal circumstances.
Few people are actually familiar with all the divorce options, for example:
• Self-Representation (“Do-it-yourself”)
• Mediation (Traditional, Co-Mediation or Integrated)
• Collaborative Divorce
• Traditional Litigated Divorce
Professionals from PCD, trained in all the options, help you learn how to get started and answer questions as time permits. We are licensed mental health professionals (“Divorce Coaches,” “Child & Co-parenting Specialists”), financial professionals (CPA’s) specifically trained in divorce financial matters, and family law attorneys.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Call Ria Severance, LMFT: 626-354-4334. We try to prepare materials ahead depending on the number of participants. Questions? Can’t make any of these times? Call.
WHO ATTENDS? Professionals working with couples and the public, your family or friends – Individuals contemplating divorce: same or opposite gender couples, domestic partners, co-habitating couples, as well as married persons, with or without children.
WHEN? Meetings are from 10:30am – 12:30pm
July 2, 20121
August 27, 2021
October 22, 2021
December 10, 2021
WHERE? The meeting will be held online. After you register, you will be emailed the link to the meeting.